FIKSBAY Cancellation and Refund Policies
Policy of cancellation
- Customers can cancel the service for free within 24 hours of purchasing it.
- If it exceeds 24 hours, a cancellation fee may be charged, set at a percentage of the purchase price. (A 80% fee is charged for the total amount of service)
- Refunds for canceled purchases will be processed within 5-7 business days from the date of cancellation.
- The refund will be made through the original payment method.
- Regarding the cancellation fee, the customer has to bear the fee applied at the time of the cancellation request.
- Purchased services can be fully refunded up to 24 hours in advance, after which they cannot be fully refunded. Instead, a partial refund policy may apply depending on the situation.
- If you request a refund due to reasons attributable to the customer during the service, it will proceed according to the Fiksbay refund policy.
- If the purchased service is in progress and canceled after 7 days, a full refund is not possible. 50 % refund is possible.
- Refunds arising from cancellations on the part of the service provider may be processed immediately and fully.
- If the service is not available due to unexpected circumstances or natural disasters, the customer will receive a full refund.
- For services related to a particular event or event, the cancellation and refund policies may vary, which will be announced on the event or event page.
- Changes to the service schedule purchased or cancellations due to special reasons may be considered individually. In this case, consultation with the customer service team is required. It is reviewed according to individual circumstances to decide whether to refund or not.
Cancellation of Service Provider
- If the service provider is unable to provide the purchased service, the customer will be notified as soon as possible.
- Refunds for service provider cancellations will be made at 100% of the canceled service amount.
- Alternative Service Delivery: Where possible, the service provider may suggest an alternative service or alternative schedule to the customer.
- All cancellations and refund requests will only be processed through the Fiksbay.
- Refund processing may require information verification from the buyer (customer) for a smooth process.
- If there is a client’s verbal abuse, abusive language, or slander during free counseling or service, the free counseling and service will be terminated, and if you pay for it, it will not be refunded.
- Policies can be changed without prior notice, and if they do, the information will be updated immediately.
Suggested text: Our website address is: https://admtmax.com.
Suggested text: When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Suggested text: If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Suggested text: If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Suggested text: Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
Suggested text: If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
Suggested text: If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
Suggested text: If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Suggested text: Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.